- COVID-19 Stimulus Has Drastically Reduced Poverty in the United States
But will we continue the fight against poverty going forward?
- The GOP is set to run away with the 2022 midterms
How Republicans are generating voter engagement by generating outrage
- Quentin Choy: What’s So Wrong With an Honest Look at America’s Past?
- Nationalism from a leftist perspective
Reimagining nationalism to procure a brighter future
- COVID-19 and Vaccines
Why are people so hesitant to get vaccinated?
- Capitalism – How Does it Work?
An Average Joe understanding of what capitalism is and how it functions
- The Political Joe – Where Have We Been?
- The Current GOP Ideology Needs to be Eradicated
- America – We Have Won! But What Now?
- Quick Post – Election 2020 Initial Thoughts
- Quick Post: 4 Days
- Quick Post: VP Debate – Harris vs. Pence
- First 2020 SC Senatorial Debate: Jaime Harrison vs Lindsey Graham
- Donald Trump Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Quick Post: First Presidential Debate of 2020
- Modern Monetary Theory – A Budget for the People, Not for the Government
- Quick Post: I Can’t Breathe
- Is the coronavirus helping or hurting climate change?
- Guest Post: Byte Size Story – Capitalism won’t die of coronavirus
- COVID-19: The Financial Impact on the Working Class
- The 2020 Democratic Primary and How Bernie Could Have Done Better
- Quick Post: Bernie Suspends Campaign
- Stories That Have Been Overshadowed by the Pandemic
- GOP Absurdity Over COVID-19 Stimulus
- What We Are Not Being Told During the Pandemic